A little info on how my case with firestone is not going | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

A little info on how my case with firestone is not going

Well guys as a few of you know I had a wilderness at separate on my moms 95 about 2.5 years ago myself and 4 for my friends were involved in a terrifing roll-over. Rolling end over end 4 times and rolling of my friends was seriously injured but has sience made a reasonable recovery. Well in New Mexico Firestone settled with the handfull of deaths that resulted from these blow outd but for me my friends and the many other people nothing has been a done. The problem is that they haven't been able to locate the car or the tires. Now I ask should there be a question? An explorer with firestone wilderness at's a blow out at 75 with a fully loaded car then a roll over. Yeah maybe my physical damage was not a much as alot of other people but listen to this. To start my family lost a paid for car, and due to this accident my insurance company dropped me and to get reinusured I ended up havein to pay almost two and a half times my previous insurance premium. 425 per month for the last 30 months just because Firestone makes ****ty tires. The grief that we are getting from firestone no tires no car no settlement. We have pictures and everything. All we can do is wait. Has anyone else had similar experiences. Robbie

View

I know just how you feel. About a year before I bought my explorer my brother rolled his. We decided not to bring anything back up since his head was messed up for some time. We feared the emotions may make it worse. He's better now thank god. We're about 90% sure it was the stones.

Here's a link to his story. It's a true testmanent on how well the explorer is built. Worth the read.
Dead Link Removed

Sorry to hear about that Robbie. I was wondering if you were involved in all the legal processes. Hopefully you will get it all straightened out and will get what you want. What hapened to the old Explorer? Did it go to a junkyard? I know there are tons of Explorers that have been rolled down at El Mexicano junk yard on Broadway. Hopefully you can locate it.

BTW-I saw your Explorer the other day and it looks awesome!

Back