• Register Today It's free!

Amp and sub combo?

BadEgg

City, State
Clearwater, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport
Got three questions fer ya'll Can any1 tell me if the MTX Thunderform (6000) and an Alpine MRV-F357 will work well together? I have the chance to get these dirt cheap. The amp is a 5 channel (90x4+300x1 if I'm correct) and the sub is 250wats rms. Also will the Bazooka 104DV (tube) work with this amp? I keep getting conflicting answers on this. And my last question is, wich combo would you guys recomendt? Thanks much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have heard all bad things about Bazooka and almost all good things about MTX. I would not think twice about going with MTX over Bazooka.

the mtx subs are amazing. from experiance i know that some amps wont work with them though. try calling the mtx customer service line and asking a tech there.

DEFINITLY don't go with bazooka over MTX.

-t

you wont have any problems with that setup. You'll will be much happier w/ the MTX's. That sub sounds good but more spl than cleanness, which most people here really love!!

i have those subs

and they rock. i loved those subs and i think they were pretty clear and preformen very well. FOr the amp, everythink alpine i have used has been great.

Back