• Register Today It's free!

Anyone In Florida Do Airbags?

JOHN V.

Reaction score
City, State
RICHMOND.CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I have a Sport Trac customer in Florida that is looking to bag his truck. Any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where at in florida is he???? Im sure there are some custom shops around Tampa, Miami, and Maybe Daytona. I do not know of any, but maybe Nate wil lchim in and know. I will search in a few minutes to see if i can coem up with anything

PEACE

I think I know of some around here. I will try to find information of some quality places around here if he is near Tampa.

Let me know
-----Nate

There are a ton in Florida but for some reason I can't think of any names! I'll get back to this thread...

I was wondering the same thing and I'm in Tampa as well. How much would it cost anyways? And how low can I go with a 4x4?

theres actually a place called speed and truck world , and prestons , also theres a place called california customs thats out of south florida

Well dont send him to Speed and Truck unless he's rich and doesnt mind paying way more than most other shops. I've never really researched shops around here so I'm not much help, but I do know Speed and Truck charges a pretty penny.

Just thought of one, Citrus Customs.

AON customs and Its Raw do pretty good work but talk to Omar at AON and hies pretty reasonable..his going to do my explorer for 5000 stockfloored

Yo John
You back at EE?

Check the date of the post.

Al
I learned that today,from Hartman, thank you for the reminder

East Coast Mayhem does real good work and although I've never personally seen them bag an x, they did bag my friends 02' ranger and he is layin frame.

Back