Canadian Newbie

Naturalmystic

Reaction score
City, State
Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 XLT
Hi all
Newb here from Scarborough, Ontario Canada.
Just bought a 93 XLT, I absolutely love it, I don't know how I ever drove a car!!! Had a problem with engine stalling but a quick search remedied that.
I'd love to get together with some members in the Toronto area.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Naturalmystic said:
Hi all
Just bought a 93 XLT, I absolutely love it, I don't know how I ever drove a car!!! Had a problem with engine stalling but a quick search remedied that.

Welcome, our neighbors to the north are always welcome

watsup Naturalmystic,

I'm, from Canada too, Mississauga Ontario to be exact, I have a 97 Eddie Bauer and its the greatest. Welcome to the explorer forum, I'm a newbie too so hehe.

Welcome to our two new members from Canada :ca:

I Am Canadian!!!!

Welcome to the site....

In the board stats...Canada is the second country for visitors here LOL

I am Canadian. I've been lookin' for other Canucks to chat with and maybe meet. I'm an hour northeast of Toronto.

Another welcome from another Canuck!

I am from brantford ontario I have a 97 xlt with the OHV and a 93 ranger 2wd with the OHV as well.

Naturalmystic said:
Hi all

I concur, lets get together.

I got an idea, lets all have a little gathering together here in the T Dot (Toronto), it'll be awsome, we could set up an event for all the explorer owners to get together, hang out and chill

I've been looking for a GTA based club.....are there any around?

Hey all you Canadian Explorer Owners. I too am Canadian and actually a new owner. After many long loyal years I finally have taken off my Bow Tie. I would love to get to know as much about my new ride as possible. It is a 1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer. I would definately be interested in getting together with some other area owners. I am about a hour north of the T-Dot In Barrie.

Cheers.

D

Braaap Master D said:
Hey all you Canadian Explorer Owners. I too am Canadian and actually a new owner. After many long loyal years I finally have taken off my Bow Tie. I would love to get to know as much about my new ride as possible. It is a 1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer. I would definately be interested in getting together with some other area owners. I am about a hour north of the T-Dot In Barrie.

Cheers.

D

I bought my Explorer from a guy in Barrie.....LOL.....

CowboyPenner said:
I've been looking for a GTA based club.....are there any around?

Not that I know of, if there isn't one, why not make one. I want to establish a meeting for anyone interested in showing off their explorers and telling each other about their experiences with it, their good and bad times hehe. I'm planning to have one during the summer so if anyone is interested let me know so we can set one up. It'll be cool to meet other fellow explorer owners.

P.S. I'm also looking for a place to book if anyone is interested, one of my buddies suggested in Tdot since its relatively closer to almost everyone.

Cheers

Back