• Register Today It's free!

Celly

Snakebyte94

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, N.Y.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XSport
I was a little apprehensive about sending to Canada, But dealing with Brad (Celly) was great. He is, Informative, Helpful, Patient, and a Gentleman. Very fast payment. Pleasure to do business with and would do it anytime. Have a great holiday. Thanks, Raymond :thumbsup: :usa: :ca: :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Celly is a great buyer. We had great communication, and he made shipping to Canada an easy task. The transaction was also done fairly quickly, which was good. I hope you find a good use for the sub cover. ;)

Celly is a great guy to deal with. I was aprehensive about buying something from Canada and dealing with the shipping, but he took care of it.

I can't say enough about his communication and helpfulness. He even gave me paypal lessons for the next time I purchase items from anyone. :)

Thanks Celly.

Great Buyer

Great to finaly meet celly after alot of communicating on the board. We met half way where I sold/installed an alternator for him. Great guy and I hope to meet up with him some time again. :thumbsup:Thanks Brad :D

Met with Brad twice recently and sold him my diamond corners and headlights the first and my 16" Limited rims today. Again, a great guy to deal with and look forward to dealing with him again :thumbsup:

Thanks again :D

Sold his TB to me.

Awesome transaction. :thumbsup:

Great guy to deal with! he sold me his knobs. Thanks!

Very Good....drives a hard bargain;)

Smooth, quick transaction. Glad such a rare part went to someone who will enjoy it.

Back