Discount Tire: $100 Visa Gift Card w/ 4 tires or wheels installed 8/31-9/1 2012 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Discount Tire: $100 Visa Gift Card w/ 4 tires or wheels installed 8/31-9/1 2012

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
http://www.discounttire.com/LaborDay2012RedemptionForm.pdf

or $50 Visa Gift Card with purchase of 2 tires or wheels installed

Great time to buy when combining with existing manufacturers incentives.

I am contemplating a new set of Michelin LTX M/S for $672.40 total installed, before $100 Discount Tire Visa Card, and before $70 Michelin Visa Card :thumbsup:

If they have the LTX M/S in the size you want (especially if it's in the LT variety), you should get on that while they still sell them. Looks like the LTX M/S 2 is set to take over all sizes, and without the former LT option, either. Sucks.

I was thinking of trying some Kumho Road Venture SAT KL61, but I don't know if the Discount Tire stores in my area even carry them. They don't show them. I figured to get the $100 Visa card, I would have to get something in-stock, since it was only a two-day promotion.

I pry will wait until my Michelins are really in need of replacing, and shop for something then.

If my Paseo needed tires, now would be the time to get some. Dirt cheap tires, with the $100 gift card promo, makes a killer deal...

Back