• Register Today It's free!

EF member sighting?

askingxforxit

Reaction score
City, State
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
In the market
I was on the 605 FWY Northbound today in the Long Beach area and to my surprise I see a White 2nd Gen behind me with fiberglass flared fenders! Looks like it had a slight lift (TT + Shackles) and some larger than stock tires.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I saw a SAS once on I96 eastbound after 7ish last august. it was a well done mod. he might be EF?

I think it was a 98? goldish color? dont remember if it was 2 or 4 door or v6 or v8...

I see EF members all the time....for a small-ish area (<100k on the peninsula), I am suprised. People recognize my Vehicle from EF all the time...

Ryan

my truck isnt very identifiable

DSCN2950.jpg

unless you see the stickers

DSCN2959.jpg

OP - That sounds like one I've seen around here... Orange County area, where the 55 and 91 meet in Orange. Possibly the same guy.

I bumped into an EF member in Fullerton about a year ago, wish I could remember his name. Truck looked just like mine but gold and with the 5.0. Nice guy. It'd be nice to have OC members meet up sometime.

I used to live in oc but moved in with my friends in cerritos after my motorcycle accident. I plant on coming back to the oc soon once I start working again and get off disability.

...I'm always up for a meet and greet...:D

Back