• Register Today It's free!

First Ex

Camaro Kyle

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97' Eddie Bauer
I just bought a 97' Eddie bauer off a friend of the family. Its gonna be my daily driver, but I want to do a little lift on it and some appearance things. Anyone know some good retailers where I can price out some suspension lifts and some accessories? Also, how much gas mileage can I expect to lose going with a little lift and bigger tires?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

http://www.fatbobsgarage.com/Default.aspx

Fat bobs is a great bunch of guys to deal with and at decent prices, Considering there aint many places here in canada for offroad products for our Explorers. I've dealt with them both for my 2000 XLS Lift/Leveling Kit and recently for my 94 XL's 2" Body Lift. And probably for more soon LMAO, Good luck and would love to see some pics of the new TOY HeHeHe....

welcome kyle

Hello Kyle. I'am in Markham, so far I have been dealing with NAPA. Been giving me the best price. No shipping fees with them.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I get it late this week or the beginning of the next, I'll take some pics then. I think this year I'm just going to do some appearance stuff and decide if I want to lift it in the summer.

Back