Ford Everest SUV | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Everest SUV

uuh well

it does look like it will be distributed around the world.... just click on that link lonestar gave you then click on SUV Family the last line of that caption says.."manufactured in Thialand, this subperb new model will not only meet the needs of the Thia family, but will also be be exported globally" hhmm maybe they want to see how it does in their market first...

Karol

ooh and I like it! the rear hatch swings out instead of up or down like a tailgate... it's cool..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

holy crap

it is a deisel too! huh look at the technical specifications... it is at the bottom left hand corner in the performance features....

Karol

performance01.jpg

2.5l turbo diesel....270lbs of torque at 2000 rpm.........hell i'd take one

EDIT: Also comes with a 4.444 gear ratio.

To be blunt about it..

A Tracker has more original looks than that..

Looks like a station wagon on steroids....I'd still prefer to drive that than a new durango or any chevy as far as looks go.

I think it looks like crap...a big boxy peice of poop.

Does anyone think there's some kinda loophole that you can order the Everest here in the U.S. as a special order vehicle? It's built using the Ranger body frame. The 2021 to 2023 is a nice looking truck especially if you throw a lift kit on it and trick it out with all the bells and whistles.

Back