Garage offers DIY repair area | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Garage offers DIY repair area

I would think everyone in this forum that has always wanted to do stuff to their truck/car but never had the means, would definitely jump all over this style thing.

I agree. Do you have any idea how well that shop is doing?

Never heard of anything like this but I like the idea alot. And Paraphroe--hats off to ya to make your truck one of my favorites from an apartment parking lot!!!

No doubt Jason- I didn't realize that either- well done!! :thumbsup:

One of my favorites. Makes me like it even more knowing it was created in an apartment complex parking lot. Hat's off to you sir. :salute:

Rondo, I'm not exactly sure how busy they are but i know when they opened up about 2 years ago they were booming. I think word spread pretty quickly and I don't doubt if they are still doing good. The place is right on a main strip there so location definitely has something to do with how well they were/have been doing. I will keep you posted next time I'm in that area

It would be awesome to have something like this! :thumbsup: I know I'll be wishing for a place like this soon - pretty sure I'll be doing lower intake gaskets in the near future, and wheel bearings.

$20/hour isn't too bad, especially if that covers tool rental/usage while you're there.

When I saw this article it reminded me in the movie Christine...thought the kid rented some do it yourself garage space to fix up Christine.

...lol, Darnell's Garage. Apparently these guys found some places too: http://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/255292/pid/2029594/post/last/m/1/

RobertProsky-123.jpg

...ya know kid, that blend door issue ain't gonna fix itself.

Back