• Register Today It's free!

Indexing music

Dfred

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, Ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Platinum
Indexing music using an iPod or iPhone....... It only indexes 630 files then a screen keeps popping up saying it can not index any more....... Totally not acceptable to me....... The work around is Bluetooth the music and do not plug the device up with a usb sync cable....... But then you lose Apple Play..........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am cancelling my X now. Go get a beer or two. :) I use an android so not sure if that will be different.

I am cancelling my X now. Go get a beer or two. :) I use an android so not sure if that will be different.

Not sure if they have sync on a sleigh......

Indexing music using an iPod or iPhone....... It only indexes 630 files then a screen keeps popping up saying it can not index any more....... Totally not acceptable to me....... The work around is Bluetooth the music and do not plug the device up with a usb sync cable....... But then you lose Apple Play..........
I am so glad, my music is on a Microsoft Zune!!! :dead:

I am so glad, my music is on a Microsoft Zune!!! :dead:
So, the Microsoft Zune:dead: is not supported in Sync 3, oh well. Transferred 1429 tunes to USB drive, played flawlessly, no delay in indexing, no limitation cap.

I still love my Zune.... Beats the hell out of iPod.....

I have over 14k songs on an ipod and my 2013 indexes it without any issues.

Back