Just about to trade in 2013 XLT for 2014 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just about to trade in 2013 XLT for 2014 Limited

spark26981

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 XLT - Green Gem
Really love our 2013 and wasn't even considering getting rid of it but we got the letter in the mail from Ford saying that for about what we are paying right now we could have a new car...so figured I would visit the dealer to see what the deal really was...

Ended up agreeing to trade in our Green Gem XLT for a Platinum White TriCoat Limited. Should be picking it up today or tomorrow :thumbsup:

Really love our 2013 and wasn't even considering getting rid of it but we got the letter in the mail from Ford saying that for about what we are paying right now we could have a new car...so figured I would visit the dealer to see what the deal really was...

Ended up agreeing to trade in our Green Gem XLT for a Platinum White TriCoat Limited. Should be picking it up today or tomorrow :thumbsup:
Nice upgrade. :thumbsup: I have the 2011 Limited in the same colour and love it. Love the rain sensing wipers as mentioned by Airbornemaikai. Just set and forget. Hardly use the Park Assist because of where I live and the Adaptive Cruise Control is my favourite and use it almost every day. I'm not sure if increasing the ACC distance would lessen the hard braking or not. I have mine set at 2 bars.
Happy motoring. :):thumbsup:

Peter

Didn't get it fully loaded, most of the options listed (adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist) wouldn't be used much where we usually drive, and honestly we loved what we had on the XLT (moonroof, remote start) that those were the only things we wanted to add on the Limited. The Limited has so many "options" that comes as standard that we wanted on our XLT initially that it was a no-brainer to upgrade.

Back