• Register Today It's free!

Keyless Factory Entry Code?

dhaney

Reaction score
City, State
Houston Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Explorer Eddie
Just purchased a 2010 Eddie Bauer 4.6L, 4x4. Need to find factory set keyless entry code. Too many variations on location on google so before I tear out the interior looking can anyone help. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just found mine on a newly purchased 2006. It was right up on the backside of the black box above the parking brake. It was imbossed in a light silvery color so you need a good light, a little mirror on a handle, a little bit of double jointedness and the ability to read backwards.

I think Scorpion posted a link with pictures.

In the end, and since I had the day off, it was just easiest to have the dealer service guy read out the code with his laptop. I'm going to continue to make sure I can find mine, but for now anyway I "have it" and can erase any of the previous owner's codes for better security.

just found mine on a newly purchased 2006. It was right up on the backside of the black box above the parking brake. It was imbossed in a light silvery color so you need a good light, a little mirror on a handle, a little bit of double jointedness and the ability to read backwards.

I think scorpion posted a link with pictures.

this^^

Back