• Register Today It's free!

left blinker

tristram77

Reaction score
City, State
Staten Island/ Boscawen ; NY/ NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT 4.0
When I used my left blinker this morning i noticed it was not blinking. It was lighting up but not blinking. I kept trying it and same thing it just stayed lit and didn't flash.

Is it the bulb? That is what a friend said it probably was. Anyone know offhand?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the explorers do that automatically to tell you a bulb is bad.... go check them, one of your left turn bulbs is burnt out

alright that seems perfect to me. thanks.

Hey weird...same thing happened to mine this morning on my way to work...i was hoping it was something minor like a bulb...good to know that should be it. Thanks guys

This just happened on my mom's car. The problem was a bad ground for the tail light on the side that wasn't working. You could also have the same problem at one of the front corner lights. We knew her problem was at the back because the brake light on that side wasn't as bright as the other one. And if that doesn't help you might have a bad socket for one of the lights.

Carl :usa:

Back