Looking for 3rd Brake Light replacement cover for ST | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for 3rd Brake Light replacement cover for ST

diesel_s

Reaction score
City, State
Buford, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 ST Limited
I've been searching for a replacement 3rd brake light housing for my 08 ST, but I keep running across these useless billet aluminum covers and I keep running into the 3rd brake light housing that Recon sells. It looks cool but I really don't want it. I just want the factory one, maybe my search keywords are terrible. I dont know, does anyone know where I may be able to order one?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sucks, no wonder I've been having trouble finding it. I did go to ford parts online and several other places to find it and saw that it wasn't available for sale. However, knowing that it is the same part on the F150 is quite useful, thank you very much for that sir.

Availability: Low Stock, Possible Stockout
There's the catch, good luck!

There's the catch, good luck!

Haha, I just ordered one. I've already been sent confirmation infor from both paypal and the Ford Parts Depot.

Don't over tighten and make sure the o-ring seals are under both screw heads. :thumbsup:

Don't over tighten and make sure the o-ring seals are under both screw heads. :thumbsup:

Trust me, I know haha. I've changed out the lights in many of them. Just had some kids in the neighborhood put the weirdest hole in it from something they were throwing at each other. Here's the damage :/

8540408360_1a54b3207e_b.jpg

Got shipping confirmation last night, thanks again guys. I really appreciate it

Back