Looking for specifics! PLEASE Help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for specifics! PLEASE Help

GIJenn73

Reaction score
City, State
Kempner, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Shelby GT 500
I am looking for a 2015 Explorer Limited with a 302A package; exterior color Magnetic and inside Pecan/Charcoal (bench seat) Do they make that. I have found several but they all seem to come with bucket seats! I want a 7 passenger and the bucket seats would make it 6 :(
This is very stressful, I want what I WANT! I will not YEILD. If I ordered it, i am giving up HUGE discounts. We ordered our 2010 Shelby GT 500, and had to wait 7 weeks for it. Does anyone know anyone who could track this info down? I am on edge, I want it NOW!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You should be able to build one on Ford's website and then search for the same exact vehicle. I can't recall exactly how to do this, but it's an option once you've finished building one on their site.

Welcome to the Forum GIJenn73.:wavey:
You can 'Build & Price' your vehicle on the Ford website. www.ford.com
I built the one you wanted and it does have the bench.
I have also moved your thread to the 'Discussion' sub forum.

EDIT: Just thought I'd mention that the bench seat will not seat 3 adults with any kind of comfort. The middle section is only about 11 inches wide.

Peter

You are stressed over a seat? There are much more important things in life.

6 seats aren't useful for a family of 7, etc.

GI- you might try going through a dealer. It was years ago, but I ordered a car from the factory with everything I wanted, which was everything! It turned out that exactly that car was already on a train and destined for another dealer in the province and was re-routed to my dealer. We had what we wanted within a few days. Maybe a dealer can do the same for you, looking into their network of other dealers. In that case I had already negotiated a fair price, which was held to. Good luck!

You can also call Ford's marketing department (you'll probably have to leave a voicemail). Tell them EXACTLY what you want, and they'll get back to you with a list of VINs and in what city / dealer they are located at. We did this when looking for ours, because we didn't want a moonroof on our Sport. There were 10 in the country with that exact configuration, but they were all 10+ hours drive away. Our dealer ended up giving us a good deal on the exact same configuration with the moonroof from a dealer about 90 minutes away, and brought it to us. We figured it wasn't worth the hassle. But if you have to have an exact configuration, Ford's marketing department number is 800.334.4375.

pm sent

Back