My 2014 Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2014 Sport

are your tint on the headlight and taillight dark smoke or light smoke?do you have pics now of it at night time with lights are on?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry it took me a while guys. I was able to get a few videos and a picture of the headlights at night. They aren't the greatest but they get the job done.

The headlights are a dark smoke but are lighter in the middle to let more light out.

headlights.jpg

0-40mph cruise

th_0-40.jpg

0-60mph

th_0-60.jpg

Cold Start-up

th_exhauststartup.jpg

Great clips! Thanks for taking the time to create and post. I wish we could get clips like this of the Corsa cat back....

It looks Great. I started on performance and appearance mods day one. I went with led headlights instead. they have a life time warranty on them. Did a K&N CAI and resonator delete so far. Will be tuning soon. Also added in strobes in turn signals, tail lights, and fog lights. Had some Red/White LEDs laying around so I added them as well.

20140320_222508.png

This is a video of it lit up. I will post more as I add it. Along with time sheets from test and tune night.

http://youtu.be/tQpG-kpGPkU

Can you share the details of your LED headlights? Manufacturer?

Thanks.

Darren

Back