• Register Today It's free!

Newbie to the boards

blown03

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Cobra
Hey guys! My name is Kevin, I just purchased an 02 EB Explorer today actually! I'll be picking it up this weekend after a little road trip. It will be replacing my tired old Cherokee for daily duty. I just started looking for some forums to find some info and this seems to be the best one I came across so I went ahead and joined. My other car consist of a pretty modded 03 Cobra and my Fiance's modded 03 350z. I actually joined looking for some info on intakes and HID's as those will probably be the only mods I do. Just looking for a little better gas mileage and power along with some better vision at night. I was curious if the kits for mustangs would work with the explorers, the HID's in my Cobra are a 9007 kit. And through the little searching I did I saw some guys used the 9007 bulbs. Thanks for help!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome1.gif

Welcome to that which is ExplorerForum !!

Thanks man! From what I can see on here the Hi and low beams are on seperate bulbs. So will a bi-xenon kit work with these trucks or do I need to buy kits for both the high and low bulbs?

From what I can see on here the Hi and low beams are on seperate bulbs. So will a bi-xenon kit work with these trucks or do I need to buy kits for both the high and low bulbs?
Yeah I think the hi and low beams are separate on a third generation Explorer (which is what you have). But you may want to start a thread in the 3rd Gen section to get a more definitive answer: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101

welcome

Back