• Register Today It's free!

No Blower Motor

pitbulldell

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando,Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 XLT
95 EXPLOER......I have searched and read through what would seem like a hundred threads on this subject and still cannot fix my a/c blower. I have replaced all the relays and fuses under the hood and checked all the fuses on the side of the dash, I even replaced the 1,2,3 switch and still no blower not even on high. the only thing i have not replaced is the blower itself and the Blower motor resistors. when i had the 1,2,3 switch out i used my test light and did not get any power at the switch. Where would the power be comin from before it get to the switch?Is there another fuse or relay before the switch that i have missed?

It is probably the blower motor. All the speed control is on the negative side of the motor. Ground the negative wire out of the motor. Assuming there is power at the positive side, if it doesn't work then the motor is bad.

it is probably the blower motor. All the speed control is on the negative side of the motor. Ground the negative wire out of the motor. Assuming there is power at the positive side, if it doesn't work then the motor is bad.

turns out it was the motor i got one from the salvage yard for ten buck and i now have wind. Thanks for your help

Back