• Register Today It's free!

No low wipers

clash69

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
94xlt
Hey guys, newbie here looking for a quick answer on this one, where is the intermittent wiper module located on my 94, replaced the wiper stick control still no int and low at wiper checked volts at motor have power at the high speed but no low or int voltage Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think the interval windshield wiper (IWW)governor sets about midways across the truck under the dash.It should have a plug with 10 pins(9 wires #2 is empty)

clash69 said:
replaced the wiper stick control still no int and low at wiper checked volts at motor have power at the high speed but no low or int voltage Thanks
Are you saying you replaced the multi-function switch?It's most likely it or the IWW governor giving you the problem.

Ah crap sorry I forgot about that sucker.

When I did my 5.0L conversion, for some reason I had no wipers when I was done.
I replaced the multi function switch (yes 88 is similar) and still same thing. No power to the motor. tripple checked wiring, etc. Following the wires I found they led to a black box under the dash. Yup wiper relay box. Opened it up and parts fell out. It was toast. Laster 275K miles though :) Guess what? discontinued part! Figures.
Went to the junk yard, I now have about 8 of these suckers just in case.

Thanks for the reminder!

They're good about hiding stuff like that out of the way.Get's alot of people in to the dealer I guess.

wipers no go low or itntermittant....

Ah crap sorry I forgot about that sucker.

When I did my 5.0L conversion, for some reason I had no wipers when I was done.
I replaced the multi function switch (yes 88 is similar) and still same thing. No power to the motor. tripple checked wiring, etc. Following the wires I found they led to a black box under the dash. Yup wiper relay box. Opened it up and parts fell out. It was toast. Laster 275K miles though :) Guess what? discontinued part! Figures.
Went to the junk yard, I now have about 8 of these suckers just in case.

Thanks for the reminder!

Still have any left???
I replaced my MFS thinking that maybe it might be that, easy fix- or so i thought, still no low or intermittant(but at least i have hazards now!).....before I try and find one of those, could it be the relay? i'm trying the easy parts first....and would the part# be ER13 for that relay?????

Thanks for any info!

Back