Wanted - North Carolina Installation | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted North Carolina Installation

Parts or services wanted

headart

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer Limited
If I don't get a response on this one, I'll sell the old bat and get a Jeep.
:roll:
Is there ANYONE in North Carolina to install a 3" body lift?
Could I do it? probably, but I would feel 300% better if someone that knew what they were doing could look over the work.
I've researched the hell out of it and I know what I want. I just need someone to install it.

WTF is a "bump":scratch:

thanx in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I say sell the old bat ;)

batman_dark_tomorrow_pow.jpg

if youre willing to pay for the install you can usually find someone working at a service shop that does work on the side to do it for ya. thats how the good ol boys up here work anyhow.

lol @ the adam west batman

where u at in NC?

bump.

http://www.internetslang.com/BUMP.asp

Trying to find any mechanic to install a body lift on a 1996 explorer prob'ly aint gonna happen. There are no bodylifts made for them, so you have to install one NOT made for your specific vehicle which leads to legal issues. Try and find a member of this site in your area that can help. I may be down that way in the spring, but can't guarantee any thing! Good luck,

JR

luvn the Bat man LOL!!

Thanx guys for the information. I really appreciate it
I will talk to some local guys to see if anyone os willing to help out.

JR, I am in Burlington NC. Center of the state.

Thanx again!

Keep us posted here. Look at other installs on this site, I did one, and it wasn't a total piece of cake, but was done in a day. Here's some pics:
http://homepage.mac.com/jwrezz/xlt/PhotoAlbum24.html

I'm sure there are more than a few write ups on it here on the forum.

Good luck!

i live in burlington and go to school in boone. so i'm like a go between for lil'x.
i drive a sport and haven't lifted yet but i would help you out to the best of my ability. me and a buddy from another farm could help get something going

Back