ole missoura

N2MUDN91

Reaction score
City, State
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ranger
anybody in missouri or real close, nobody ever knows what im talkin bout

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We say, "Miz-our-ee" around these parts
Miz-our-uh is the wrong way to say it

Lees Summit is about as far away from here as you can get and still be in MO. By comparison, I can drive to Jackson, Mississippi faster than I can drive to Lees Summit/KC.

just kidding, im kinda glad i dont live in the country, where do u live that could possibly be so far away ?

Cape.

aka Cape Girardeau

the only inland Cape in the USA.

pretty far considering were still in the same state

Around here it is misery. We only have two decent towns in this state and they are both trying to escape.
:D

mikeh

I live in good ole st. louie right here..and Blackmagic live around me somewhere too..

St. Charles checking in and it's St. Louee in Misouree.

Glad to see more and more from Missouri. :D

yo yo yo...g32o reppin the bootheel.:p I guess I'm the most southern missourian on this board!:cool: Btw, It is spelled Missouri,ok?

got it, it was just a joke !

woohoo.......found some more folks from this ugly state! anyone up for some wheelin'? i need to learn!!

Hey, Im up for some wheelin..but the problem is, thers not many places to go....

yea......i noticed, im in the process of finding local places even if it means having to ask someone permission to drive on thier land

you got any pics of your X????

Back