For Sale - parts from 93 explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale parts from 93 explorer.

To start I have knuckles and calipers all in good shape could use new ball joints and obviously pads and maybe cleaned and painted but really pretty great shape.

Asking $25 per knuckle and $20 per caliper plus shipping!

IMAG0041_zpsd2687d7e.jpg

More parts will be posted in the next couple days but to give an idea I have stock springs, axle pivot mount brackets, stock radius arms and stock radius ARM support/crossmember, and factory 3.73 ring and pinions front and rear but haven't decided on a price yet so you could make me an offer!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey looks like I'm hitting the jackpot lately. First some awesome wheels and now this. I'm interested with those knuckles and calipers, have any other pictures of it? It sort of has a blurry effect and I can't look at it clearly. I also, find interested with your other Ford Explorer car parts. Please drop me an email and let's see if we can cook up a deal by the 30th. thanks!

Hey looks like I'm hitting the jackpot lately. First some awesome wheels and now this. I'm interested with those knuckles and calipers, have any other pictures of it? It sort of has a blurry effect and I can't look at it clearly. I also, find interested with your other Ford Explorer car parts. Please drop me an email and let's see if we can cook up a deal by the 30th. thanks!

Pm sent

Back