Sears: $14.99 Craftsman Heavy Duty Neverkink Self-Straightening Hose- 50Ft. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sears: $14.99 Craftsman Heavy Duty Neverkink Self-Straightening Hose- 50Ft.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
Since Explorer wash season is coming up, here is a decent deal...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07163041000P?sid=I0084400010000100383&aff=Y

Heavy Duty Neverkink Self-Straightening Hose. Reflex Mesh construction - Guaranteed not to kink or tangle. Protected with MicroShield - guards against mold and mildew that can cause hose deterioration. Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight, no-leak connection.

* If this Craftsman garden hose ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, return it to any Sears store or other Craftsman outlet in the United States for Free Repair or replacement
* This warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase if this product is ever used for commercial or rental purposes.
* 5/8 In. X 50 Ft.

=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.jpg

Props to Slickdeals

Sweet deal! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Made in USA, forever warranty. Tough to beat!

I think their hexagonal rubber hoses are tougher...but they weigh a ton. Makes them a heck of a lot harder to steal though, if you have that sort of problem in your neighborhood. These are probably just the thing if you want a regular green garden hose and don't want to ever buy a new one again.

Just make sure to keep the label and maybe even the receipt. Doesn't look like it says CRAFTSMAN anywhere on it to get the warranty by just bringing it in as-is once it's beat up. A lot of their tools were like that too, rumor has it that it was specifically to make it impossible to get the warranty on them without all the labeling or packaging to prove it was a CRAFTSMAN product.

Made in USA, forever warranty. Tough to beat!

I think their hexagonal rubber hoses are tougher...but they weigh a ton. Makes them a heck of a lot harder to steal though, if you have that sort of problem in your neighborhood. These are probably just the thing if you want a regular green garden hose and don't want to ever buy a new one again.

Just make sure to keep the label and maybe even the receipt. Doesn't look like it says CRAFTSMAN anywhere on it to get the warranty by just bringing it in as-is once it's beat up. A lot of their tools were like that too, rumor has it that it was specifically to make it impossible to get the warranty on them without all the labeling or packaging to prove it was a CRAFTSMAN product.

I just returned an old Craftsman black rubber hose with no markings of any kind. (It was 25 years old.) They exchanged it no questions asked.

Back