• Register Today It's free!

some vids exhaust, and system

mr.p

Reaction score
City, State
Berkeley, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 explorer
well i was bored today so i decided to get some pictures/videos of the explorer gotta use that camera ive never used for something! lol...so i took a video of the exhaust and of the FI BTL, i also took an attempt at a burnout with the ex. Tell me what you guys think
The exhaust is a flowmaster 40 (the loud one) it replaced the factory muffler and tailpipe, single in single out.

this is of my burnout attempt, it doesnt have any huge hp increases and i know its sad but those all terrain tires are huge! lol

and of the system. all the wires under the hood were upgraded to 2 runs of 00 or so marine grade wire. It is powered by a crunch gp300d-pro, the btl is fully loaded in a 5 cu.ft. box tuned to something stupid like 45hz! it gets stinky when it tries to hit the low low's but oh well i dont want to spend the money to get a box made for a temporary woofer....the song is "im good" by yukmouth and killa klump if you know what frequency that bass is thats what the box must be tuned for...the gain on the amp is backed off and the bass boost is about halfway.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow that thing hit's fretty hard to be only 1 BTL , i bet if you tune that box to something like 40hz that thing will drop like crazy , sweet tho !!

thanks man, yea that song is like 2x loud as every other song i have i can really crank it up, all the other songs you can hear the motor "clack" and distort way bad i can play this song at the volume shown for ever and never get a bad smell from the coil or anything...it does not like the low notes at all :| clearly because of the enclosure.

ps. those crunch groundpounders are F#$@# amazing :| when iget some extra im going to buy another while i can these are GREAT amps...ive never owned a fosgate over 1500w rms, so i cant say how it compares to a namebrand amp, but im pretty sure this thing puts out rated if it can slaughter my btl :|

yea , ive heard alot about those amp's being alot better than any previous crunch amp , im planning a wall of 4 fi btl 15" in my navajo one of these day's , after i turbo it :)

sounds good dude

Sounds good! I have the same flow master on mine with a MAC intake and TMH and it all sounds ####ing kick ass! I have only made one video its kinda hard in the ice and snow. As for the sound WOW thats way to much for me, back before the brain sugery I would have loved it just can't do it now. I need to have the resignator(sp) taken off my exhaust to make it sound even better get some tips and re rout it under the back rocker panel thing so its side exhaust.

Heres the one video I made what do you think? The weird feed back is not my truck its the camera sitting in the mail box haha...Oh and the studs in the ice haha...

holy cow this hasnt been updated for awhile, lets give it some life again

subwoofers i built myself and used for awhile;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb01YExTtbs

and my comp setup, same everything, but 2 amps at 1 ohm and 2 dc sound lab lvl 4 xl's

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/brotheriesh/Autorama/?action=view&current=100_0179.flv <---giving the owner of dc sound a demo

and again

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/brotheriesh/Autorama/?action=view&current=100_0178.flv

only blast for a few seconds before i go below 12v

i bassraced and won the 159.9 class witha 152.2 peak in bassrace,

alpines 159.9 bassracer couldnt keep up his amps kept going into protect :)

put some more up later

Back