Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike6786

Reaction score
City, State
hillsborough, nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 sport
me and my dad r planing a vacation for the summer and we wana do some off roading while we r in myrtle beach. ive been searching on google and i havent found anything =( does anyone know of any 4x4 parks?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

MadMike6786 said:
me and my dad r planing a vacation for the summer and we wana do some off roading while we r in myrtle beach. ive been searching on google and i havent found anything =( does anyone know of any 4x4 parks?

I doubt there will be anything on that side of the state... All the wheeling is going to be in the Upstate (around Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson) There is lots of legal beach wheelin' in the outerbanks (which you will pass on your way to Myrtle)

from what i understand there are a couple places near granite falls. there is one place up here in charlotte off of independence.

Myrtle im sure there has got to be something... bike week, mad tourism. **** they passed a law saying that schools cant start until August 23rd to help the business at the beaches!!

when we would go to myrtle and just hit ol' jimbos fields and tear them up.

the OBX are fun for sand... pressure down to 20psi and tear it up. Wilmington has a little mud hole here and there

You got to the mountains there are TONS of stuff. Out past boone near West Jefferson and Sparta. Its the cut, and a blast from the 1940's but still great to look at

I think what Hokie said is right... but who does a whole lot of Legal wheelin' 'round here?

grow up and learn no to post about illegal activities. Gives theenviromentalists more ammo to fire at us and shut down the few legal places that most people use.

If you are arrogant enough to tresspass and tear up private property please do everyone else a favor and shut your mouth :fire: and use you brain before you give any of us a worse reputation :shoot:

Wudup yo word said:

I think what Hokie said is right... but who does a whole lot of Legal wheelin' 'round here?

Great, so not only are you trespassing and illegally wheelin', you're tearing up fields which are someone's source of pride and income.

Real smart jackA$$ :fire: :thumbdwn:

wow seems to be a hot topic the only tearing up on someones property i did was on some kids porperty that told the police i sold him drugs and detectives should up at my house asking questions but i never sold/deal/do drugs...

yea i go in the state parks in nj they are alot of fun i wish there were more though

i dont care for the circumstances it is giving us all a bad name to go tear up someone elses property by trespassing. Way to go Jackass

As far as I know, there isn't any legal place to ride around Myrtle Beach. All the land has been taken up by commercial stuff.

Wudup yo word said:
from what i understand there are a couple places near granite falls. there is one place up here in charlotte off of independence.

Myrtle im sure there has got to be something... bike week, mad tourism. **** they passed a law saying that schools cant start until August 23rd to help the business at the beaches!!

the OBX are fun for sand... pressure down to 20psi and tear it up. Wilmington has a little mud hole here and there

You got to the mountains there are TONS of stuff. Out past boone near West Jefferson and Sparta. Its the cut, and a blast from the 1940's but still great to look at

I may get in trouble for insults...but you are an absolute and total moron.

GaSouthern1 said:
I may get in trouble for insults...but you are an absolute and total moron.
And dont forget JACKASS wadup yo **** for brains

Madmike I don't believe there are any public legal spots in SC, that's why you can't find any info on one. All the wheeling here is mostly mudruns done on private property owned by various people that are members of local 4x4 clubs.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but the flaming has to stop, even though Wudup yo word completely deserves everything that has been posted about him.

Wudup, don't post anything else about illegal wheeling in any of my forums. If and when you do go tear up someone's land again, I do hope you end up facing the consequences.

whoa sorry to twist everyones panties

ladies, you take things things way to litterally

everything i said was a figure of speach, a metaphore...

its like taking what people say in real life and believing it

if you want to believe what i said on the internet, then go ahead.. be my

when i go wheeling i go on private land ive been invited on.

when i said "tear up ol' jimbos farm" i was speaking in retrospect to my intrests... it could be a farm, but its actually a bald spot in the woods, of land my family/friends have owned for years.

as for everyone, learn to think for yourself.

here try this... when someone says something on the internet, imagin they are speaking in mono-tone so you dont take offense to your idea of the authurs tone...

Wudup yo word said:
here try this... when someone says something on the internet, imagin they are speaking in mono-tone so you dont take offense to your idea of the authurs tone...

here try this, don't say stupid **** about illegal activities

While I agree with the flaming go on... we'll call that enough and leave it at that. I will not allow any posting of possible illegal riding here. No matter what you meant, you said you were tearing up Jimbo's fields. That will be taken to mean what you said, not what you meant in your head.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, enough is enough. It's fine that you really didn't mean that, but unlike in-person discussion where you can watch body language and hear voice inflections, there's no way to tell it when reading the written word, unless you put a wink smilie or something with it to let others know you're being tongue-in-cheek. Let's leave it at no harm no foul. Madmike got his answer and Jason closed the thread; if anyone questions that feel free to PM me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back