Sub woofer and amp for my 2002 Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sub woofer and amp for my 2002 Sport Trac

macman222

Reaction score
City, State
London, Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 X Sport Trac
I've got a loaded 2002 Sport trac with everthing exept some pounding Bass. Every sound place I've been to say there's no way to fit a good sub in there without tearing the whole thing apart or sitting it on the back seat(NOT an option!!!) Anyone out there with a ten or twelve inch sub in their back wanna show me a few of their picks or give me a little advice...I'd love to hear it..

only advice to give is to measure the available airspace you have on the bottom and behind the back seat, and if your so inclined you could try to build a box to fit, maybe you could fit a 10" in there, ive never seen a sub in a sport trac. Or if you know how to fiberglass you could get a good enclosure in the back under the seat, hugging the curves and edges. Once again though i dont know how much room ya got back there. Good luck, and maybe try some other sound places.

(me personally, Id rip out the back seat and put in 4-15" subs in a wall :p )

Go to ST sub, click on Sponsors/Site Sponsors and then click on C. Wells Enclosures.

Dead Link Removed

Back