• Register Today It's free!

Tbars4

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
As some may know I very recently purchased Tbars 89 Ford F250...

He was very quick to respond to all my question, and was more than willing to work with my schedule. Upon arriving to take a look at the truck he was surprisingly quick to disclose all known discripencies with the vehicle, and offered his assistance with any help that I may need. He even went out of his way to contact me later that evening to insure that I got the truck home safely...

...He's a great guy, and I can easily say that this was the most painless automobile purchase that I've ever made!:thumbsup:

...He do good, I happy...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..lol, scared me to death...i was looking at the forums page and seen tbars4, i thought it was my obituary...i just had to look...:D

lol...no, at least not yet....:p:

Thanks again, so far she's doing fine...and if by chance you're having separation anxiety let me know and maybe you can come visit...:D

...i'm doing ok but, just beware if my dog see's you in that truck...:D

Decent buyer. He had some problems trusting me in the beginning and I had to wait three days to get a box after i got his money. I shipped it out and he recieved it and I waited 6 days for the money due to the 3 day weekend and his buddy being out of town.

Overall a good sale. Thanks tbars4

...For the record, it is not as it sounds in the post...:rolleyes:

...As per agreement on Friday 1/30 money was to be sent by snail mail...I took a couple days to think it over as I was gun shy as to his many changes in his build thread but needed the Radius arms he was selling...

...I sent a money order out snail mail on monday 2/02 ...He said he received the money order on Friday and would have to go find a box to put the RA's in to ship so he will probably send them out on the next monday 2/09...

...He did ship them out monday afternoon and they were received thursday afternoon at which time I was called and told they arrived..I also kept him imformed of this and told him I would be able to pick them up the next day as the shop was closed and verify the parts before I shipped the money ...

..I pm'd him friday afternoon and told him I verified the parts and was going to send payment out a.s.a.p. by snail mail or, I could use my buddies account and send it out on monday as it would be received by him sooner...It was accepted that the paypal would get to him quicker and it did...

...Since yesterday was Presidents Day I did not know my buddy would take a 3 day weekend...I informed him after I went to my buddies shop and informed him it would go out today...

...After numerous pm's back in forth the last couple days, payment still went out today and got there faster than it would have by snail mail due to Presidents day or not...

...I am so glad this deal is done...;)

i gave positive feedback. with your buddy being out of town and presidents day, that makes up for the 6 days.

good guy fast payment thanks,karl A+A+A+

Back