to do list! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

to do list!

i have no idear what tt means!!!!??

Sorry for the abreviation, i read a lot of random threads around the site and so get used to the acronyms
TT = Torsion Twist
The tortion bars on the front suspension can be adjusted by winding in or out a bolt on either side underneath roughly in line with the middle of the front doors. This will then either drop or raise the front by a couple of inches.
The Kev p shackles will give an extra couple of inches lift at the back so i will have to wind the front up to match.

That is why i asked you about dropping yours coz it is just a matter of putting blocks on the rear and winding the front down. Loads of threads on it in the US part under street trucks section

thanks mate!i keep see it said on a lot of threads and just didnt know what it ment!think i might lift mine a bit as i can make new shackles at work.more than anything i want to level it out

Level it out- you dont mean raise the petrol cap side I hope, as for that tweak would involve swapping a set of leaf springs from the drivers side of another Ex for the left side- thats the only way to do that... We all have a certain amount of gangsta lean mate!

Back