Trails in New York or Area

red96camaro

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 4.0 (SOLD)
Anyone know of any trails near Utica New York or down north of NYC, putnam, westchester county area? I have yet to offroad but want to go for some light trails. :rolleyes:
Thanks guys, just thinking about it gets me excited :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey there are some good places up north of utica, we have a cabin near old forge and go wheelin up there often.

cool, I actually just talked to someone the other night who told me where a bunch of trails are, I am gonna go check em out as soon as I have time, how much north are you talking about?

i was talkin bout an hour north of utica on 28, where were you told there are trails at? im always lookin for more up that way.

I am new here, up for college, I could find it on the map, I think the closet town I remember seeing is called Poland or something like that, it looks about 30-45 minutes northeast of utica, I can't wait to try em out, how often you come this way?

cool, i know the area.. or atleast go through it all the time. i try to get up that way as much as possible, id like to hit some of those trails.... let me know what u find, and where...

no problem, there is i slight chance I'll get off of work this sunday and get to go but I doubt it:fire:
I'll tell ya though, for sure

Back