• Register Today It's free!

Uh Oh A Canadian!! EH!!

Iceking007

Reaction score
City, State
Edmonton, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello every one, I'm a wacky guy and yes from up in the cold white North! Just sayin hi. I guess an intro is in order for the people who like to read alot... for the others (like me) you won't miss much just about my truck and history! I bought my truck about 2 years ago whilst I worked in the Alberta Oilfield, in order to drive out to the rigs and go to work. It is a 1991 F**D (I guess you can fill in the blanks lol) Explorer 2dr Sport I bought from my buddy (a mechanic who had it for a short time and used it for hunting) its 4X4 and has the stander bone crunching 160HP 4.0L V6 Push Rod Fuel Inje.... well you get the idea... All STD. With the 5sp and manual locking hubs and manual 4X. I love it its awsome wish the engine had some more pull (maybe a chip will fix that) and better fuel eco (hay a chip is good too) and thats about it I paid cash $3500.00 put in a spedo cable after avoiding a ticket first week I owned her and before I even took posession I had people calling me to pay $4-$4500.00 for it (but wasn't looking for the money nor am I now) its silver and pics will be on there way soon. I made and installed a custom bush bar (half done as it is a two piece basically like a grill bar and then a second add on for across the bumper and lights) and I made an integrated light bar which are home to the ever so loved massive Hella Night Sun's as I call them... you can wait to see for your self!! HE HE. I am looking at possibly installing a whinch (deffinetly) and Lift. I have mudder tires for summer and big black doughnuts for the slushy stuff (incase I am ruining it for all the brothers to the south yes there is snow always in Canada and I never have installed the "summer tires" lol JK) any ways... I installed a CB (my Grand Fathers) and large 9' whip antanea (which my GF thinks is rediculous) and a VHF Radio I have stock sound but upgraded deck from purchase and never stopping... like it stock but like my things.. That is all for now. :p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Welcome to the forum, Eh? Got any nice pictures you would like to share of it? Oh yah, pictures are good, eh?

:D Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! We all love pics.

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Back