underbody lights | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

underbody lights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks man. You think neons have any chance of holding up offroad?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Bmxboy
Street Glow's Gold Series (which i would recomend over the blueline....the blueline series is dimmer, harder to instal, and does not carry the Lifetime warrenty) is easy to instal, durable, has a lifetime warrenty (as long as lexon does not brake) and includes a 9500v transformer, (2) 30" tubes, and (2) 54" tubes

That's what I have. Lights up great. I would recommend getting them professionally installed unless your a wiz like Carleton. I see too many ghetto rigged underbody sets and they look like hell.

Originally posted by red96camaro
Thanks man. You think neons have any chance of holding up offroad?

sure if the mounts are a bit flexible and are well tucked out of the way.... neons dont trequire a lot of power and also dont get too hot....

Originally posted by Hartman

That's what I have. Lights up great. I would recommend getting them professionally installed unless your a wiz like Carleton. I see too many ghetto rigged underbody sets and they look like hell.

lol :)

Originally posted by ExploderXLT00
they may harras you b/c theyre jelous and can't do nice $hit to a pigmobile :-D

damn, i see you like cops...... they dont need to do anything to their vehicles... they already have LEGAL blue and red rotating lights and strobes... and their cars are a hell of a lot faster than our.......

In some states (FLORIDA), blue and red neons are illegal.... so be carefull ! ! Alot of cops here in jax have them on the motorcycles..

Originally posted by Bmxboy
i don't mean to sound rude, however 4 15" tubes will hardly light up the undercar of an explorer.

Street Glow's Gold Series (which i would recomend over the blueline....the blueline series is dimmer, harder to instal, and does not carry the Lifetime warrenty) is easy to instal, durable, has a lifetime warrenty (as long as lexon does not brake) and includes a 9500v transformer, (2) 30" tubes, and (2) 54" tubes

I still had a few dead spots under my explorer so i put a few extra tubes underthere to kill them

Carleton

Eh?

"Each BlueLine Series under car kit comes with 2-48" tubes for the sides, 2-30" tubes for the front and rear, built in transformers in each tube to simplify installation, all necessary installation hardware, instructions and a no hassle lifetime warranty (excludes breakage)."

you are speaking of the blueline series..there are two series that street glow has out there, the gold series (as i have mentioned) and the blueline series.

The gold series is greeeeaaaaatttttttt

Also, all neons are illegal here in illinois

Carleton

one more comment from me on those pigmobiles...They may be faster as of right now, but if plans go as follows, not for long :D I'll smoke them #^ckers!!!
PS Suck it you pig b!tchez :p
K im done now :)

Originally posted by ExploderXLT00
one more comment from me on those pigmobiles...They may be faster as of right now, but if plans go as follows, not for long :D I'll smoke them #^ckers!!!
PS Suck it you pig b!tchez :p
K im done now :)

Cops are our friends! LOL~! :p

this represents a officer of the law->:nono: :shoot:<-This represents me taking care of the currupt officers of the law.

I think you got your words confused...you used the word "corupt" in there? All pigs are corupt, who else would do a job, just to get people in trouble?? Damb rats...i can't stand ne of them as obviously portrayed! They suck PERIOD

Back