**VIDEO** Dodge Ram SRT-10 in action (drool.....) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

**VIDEO** Dodge Ram SRT-10 in action (drool.....)

Mikes95XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlett, IL (currently in Bloomington for school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Came across this tonight... all I can say is WOW as I wipe the drool from my chin... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ram SRT-10 in action

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice!!!!!!

WOW , im a ford guy, but damn that is real nice:D

Originally posted by 99 xplorer-XLT
WOW , im a ford guy, but damn that is real nice:D
Agreed :D

awesome..wonder how those seats hold you in when your cornering.. i can see the driver sliding around in there.. lol

very nice. though, that billet gas cover has to go. i think id still rather have a lightning ;)

Awesome power, but not a fan of the styling inside or out. Looking at the shifter row, row, row your boat comes to mind. Be interesting to see what kinda real world times they turn.

I'll still take a Lightning, just gimme a grand in bolt ons.

i love the hood!!!! i want that on my mounty!! hmm.. i wonder if a FORD Lightning would smoke that thing? hmm.. that'd be nice.. i mean that SRT is sick.. but the SVT.. *drool

Think about how that thing has to handle with that big old heavy V10 under the hood. I would take a modded lightning, be able to hook up way better, and rail the twistys like a ****.

The '04 Lightning will own the SRT-10 with it's new Supercooled Intercooler (works kinda like NOS Only reusable) 6 speed manual and Independent Rear Suspension. My '61 F100 will 0wn an SRT-10 too with 2 fewer cylinders and 2.3 fewer litres (351 Cleveland 0wnz j00!)

Back