Wet Okole Seat Covers

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
City, State
IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Ford Explorer XLT
Morning EF,

Just finished installing Wet Okole seat covers in my wifes '17 Explorer. We have leather and heated front seats which do well but I wanted the added protection as we plan to drive this bad boy for the long haul. I am not in love with leather so wasn't too heart broken to cover them up. I have the covers in my Sierra (and in 2010 F150) and love them so it was an easy upgrade to make in the Explorer.

Here's some pics from the install and more importantly, the coverage for car seats!

Overall I am pretty happy with the covers. On my Sierra, it took Wet Okole a few tries on getting the center console cover to fit right, but in the Explorer first try everything went on nicely. I also like that neoprene is easier to vacuum Labrador hair off of. Summer home trips = LOTS of dog hair.

I film all my installations so here is the link to my YT video installing the covers. Hope it helps others as sometimes routing the straps under the seat can be tricky.

Thanks

WF41

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Looks very good. Is the material breathable?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Looks very good. Is the material breathable?

In my opinion yes. More porous than leather so you don't get SWASS on a long drive. Seat heaters work great with them, have never used these with cooled seats, would be interesting to see how they work.

Wow, those are really nice looking. I am going to see about getting some for mine.

Back