WP lift shackles and longer Torsion Bar bolts and other items. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WP lift shackles and longer Torsion Bar bolts and other items.

WP lift shackles and longer Torsion Bar bolts and other items. EVERYTHING IS SOLD !!!

I have a set of WP lift shackles with new upgraded 9/16" Grade 8 Bolts and lock nuts and new longer Torsion Bar bolts (from Zabteck) for sell as a set for $80 shipped, pictures to come for everything posted here... SOLD !!!!

I also have a 2nd Gen Explorer rear cargo area roll up cover (light grey) for $10, local pick up only. SOLD !!!

I have a set of four 1.5" wheel spacers used for roughly 1.5 years, comes with all lug nuts for $100 shipped (not hub centric but never had any issues) SOLD !!!

I have a Rancho Wireless MyRide Remote System with all the fittings air lines (some cut to length) used for 1.5 years, have the rear Rancho 9000XL shocks for a 2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac, not sure what else the shocks will fit but should be the same for the 2nd Gen Ex's. Asking $150 shipped for the shocks and Wireless System or $120 shipped for Wireless System. SOLD !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much for the socks shipped pm me and is it front and back how many miles on them

I only have the rear shocks. The fronts were destroyed from offroading and the potholes here in Pittsburgh. I already put the manual valves back on the rear shocks so your set to change the ride settings. I'll take $40 plus shipping for the shocks. The shocks only have around 6,500 miles on them, mostly highway driving.

shackles and bolts shipped to 29902? and about the spacers...can one buy rings to make them hub centric? sorry, this would be my first dealing with spacers of any kind. any pics with the spacers on the trac?

Shackles and bolts are SOLD, local guy offered me $100 to get them today, I told him I had them listed for $80 but he insisted so I'm not gonna argue.

Trackerjoe, here's a picture of the Trac with them on and them. I'm not aware of anything out there to make them hub centric. They line up by loosely tightening three of the lug nuts to center it and then tigghten down all the lug nuts. Never had any issues with them.

picture.php

picture.php

The following are still for sell...

2nd Gen Explorer rear cargo area roll up cover (light grey) for $10, local pick up only.

I have a set of four 1.5" wheel spacers used for roughly 1.5 years, comes with all lug nuts for $100 shipped (not hub centric but never had any issues)SOLD !!!

I have a Rancho Wireless MyRide Remote System with all the fittings air lines (some cut to length) used for 1.5 years, have the rear Rancho 9000XL shocks for a 2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac, not sure what else the shocks will fit but should be the same for the 2nd Gen Ex's. Asking $150 shipped for the shocks and Wireless System or $120 shipped for Wireless System. SOLD !!!

Update::: Rancho MyRide Wireless Remote System, Rancho 9000XL rear shocks and Wheel Spacers are SOLD !!!!

What's the address in Canada?

Update, wheel spacers are now SOLD!!!!!

OK, everythiong is SOLD !!!

Back