• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.
The same rule applies in the 5th gen For Sale forum as applies in the old For Sale forums, anyone posting items for sale must be an Elite Explorer member. This policy was put in place years ago after we had a lot of bad sales on the forum. Requiring those who sell to be supporting members reduced the incidents dramatically. For more information about the "Elite Explorers" check this link: https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades Tips to help protect yourself from...

Putting a few more sets together, PM if you're interested in a set. I don't have the website 100% live just yet, so it shows Out of Stock, but let me know in the PM as I've got some sets available. It's just got a good set of directions and info on them. PTU, RDU, and Transmission Drain Plug Kit
Brand new in 2016 / never used. $853.85 new. Should fit Explorer Sport 3.5L Turbo. Best offer Shipping to be determined since I took them out of the box to save space. Original shipping was $53.85
Hello everyone, I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter. Have a Great day! Thanks
I have several spare parts for free pickup in Austin Texas 1-oem antenna(shaft style) 1-oem drivers side illuminated visor (no homelink) black 1-oem set front and 2nd row mats black I also have complete sync2 setup(with navigation)...screen, APIM, usb hub, and A10 navigation card 100.00 plus actual shipping cost. I also have new sync3 APIM (non-navigation) dated 2019, screen(non-recessed fits f150 i believe) this was new pull from a 2019 vehicle 4th generation apim. Also have usb hub for...
Mods, I am not listing for sale not even charging shipping. If you still delete the post then so be it. 2017 Service/Information CD Version 3.0 dated 10/2016 Applicable to 2017 MY Explore and PIU. Although I can not verify I would suspect that some sections might be applicable for Model years 2011-2019..........Again.....trust but verify. Prefer Local DFW Market but I will ship CONUS/Alaska/Hawaii Only!!!! NO CHARGE Just PM me with shipping address......... Also....be patient on...

Maxxis T165/70D18 space saver spare never mounted $100 Wheel well carpet liners and a set of new factory black cloth mats
I purchased the upgrade package from FLVPMods as a joint Christmas present for my wife and I. She found the package and opened it early and she’s less than happy. I went ahead and installed it and she doesn’t like how different it is so putting this out here for sale. It’s all OEM equipment. GPS Antennae, media hub, media plug conversion, gen 4 APIM on official Ford software, and a defect free screen for $480 shipped anywhere in the US. Our explorer is a 2013 Sport and as far as I know has...
As some of you know, I have been offering some hardware kits I put togther that worked for a lot of my build. Just small things to make life a bit easier and in some cases bring tolernaces in a bit tighter. I am listing them here all together as it is a bit easier to consolidate this in one thread. These kits came to life one at a time and I sold them as such and I want to say I appreciate those of you who purchased my kits each time I put one out and paid the shipping each time around...

Some of you know that I've recently installed a set of these on my vehicle. They are super easy to use once installed. Just gauging interest on putting these for sale as a set for all three. If you've already drilled and tapped your RDU and PTU gor 1/8 NPT, these can be installed on your next fluid exchange. Trans already has a drain plug that is 1/8 NPT. These are ideal for a few reasons. Main one is, once installed, you never have to break that NPT seal ever again. It can get sketchy...
Looking for a 2nd row centre console for my 2019 Explorer Platinum. Black Leather Anybody have one for sale?
Hello, I have seen console pocket that replaced hole where the shifter is on non PIU model. Looking for some 3d printed part. The one I need has no lettering in bottom and fits under top cover of console. If you can do it or have one printed pm your price. Need soon. Thanks for your help.
Looking for someone who would want to trade wheels, I have a set of the Alloy wheels, and would like to find a set of the Black PIU wheels to put on my explorer