• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.

Looking for a 2nd row centre console for my 2019 Explorer Platinum. Black Leather Anybody have one for sale?
Hello everyone, I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter. Have a Great day! Thanks
Hello, I have seen console pocket that replaced hole where the shifter is on non PIU model. Looking for some 3d printed part. The one I need has no lettering in bottom and fits under top cover of console. If you can do it or have one printed pm your price. Need soon. Thanks for your help.
Looking for someone who would want to trade wheels, I have a set of the Alloy wheels, and would like to find a set of the Black PIU wheels to put on my explorer
Looking for a 2014/2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Ecoboost Grille
I don't see a rule against parts requests, but please delete if not allowed. Anyone in the west Michigan area have a Go Rhino push bar for a 15 PIU for sale or have leads on where to get a decent used one?
Looking for the rubber cup holder pads for my 2016 explorer sport. Need both pads for the front cup holders.