5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.
Hello. I am looking for a stock exhaust setup for my 2018 Explorer Sport. I am looking for the full exhaust that attaches to the downpipes. I have the Livernois "Corsa" on it now and it's not what I am looking for...a tad too loud. I am looking for the stock exhaust note back...Anyone have one laying around that they are willing to sell? thank you in advance. Brian
Looking for a 5th gen Explorer for the wife, need to get her out of her gas guzzling Expedition EL. Main requirements are leather and 8" screen. FWD is preferred and no 4cyl, no interceptor. Would prefer to find one with a great body but needs work like bad engine, trans or driveline issues as those areas are my specialty. I'd consider anything below 200k miles with a great body / interior and no rust or past salvage history, doesn't have to even run. Willing to pay up to 10k cash for the right one with lower miles. I am in Virginia Beach, VA but would travel a few states away for the right deal with a trailer.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter. Have a Great day! Thanks
Back