5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5th Gen Explorers & Parts For Sale and Wanted

5th generation Explorer, 2011 - 2019 Used vehicles and parts for Sale and Wanted. Must be an Elite Explorer to post items for sale.

So here is my dilemma. I'm looking for a 17 - 19 Explorer XLT radiator grille, sport appearance, so it's the slatted type and not the hexagonal (honeycomb) style. Needless to say mine cracked in two places when i slid on ice into a snow bank. I'm not willing to spend the outrageous price Ford wants for this part when I can get the other style for nothing, 7 days a week. Almost $800 for a piece of plastic! Outrageous! Pretty much bs how much they are trying to get for this part. I'm hoping someone has one of this style out there that may be willing to part with it, or perhaps knows the part number so I can try to find this one myself, but unfortunately the part number for the listed on Fords own part site (part# 8200) is of no help...
Working on some projects and needs the rear spoiler that have the opening to house the FPIU OEM traffic advisors. Possible part number HB5Z-7844210-AA (got it from the dealers, but have not confirm if it is correct). Anything from 2016 - 2019 will be fine. I don't needs the lights but will consider if sold in bundle. Please contact me if you have one or know where to get one. Thanks.
Hello all- I have a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport with bucket seats in charcoal and was looking to install a second row center console. I have searched the entire internet in search for the part but cannot find it, even multiple websites that say they are in stock have cancelled my order because they do not have them anymore. It is very easy to find it with red stitching or black stitching, however, I am looking for it with white stitching, part number DB5Z-78045A36-AA charcoal/pebble. If anyone would be willing to sell, either in new or lightly used condition, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Upgraded to AutoLamps; 2016 Factory Headlamp switch (non-autolamp; non-foglight) QuirkParts: PIU Standard Headlamp Switch - Ford (GB5Z-11654-BB) Properly packaged with bubble wrap , for $25 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
One more 'my mistake is your gain' - Ordered this by mistake because I am adding an auto-dimming rearview mirror; found Bobs Automotive Mirrors and he made me a custom pigtail (highly recommended this guy by the way - was made and shipped within 1 day, very reasonable pricing!) QuirkParts: Wire Assembly - Ford (CU2Z-14S411-AJA) Properly packaged with bubble wrap, for $20 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
My mistake is your gain - Ordered this by mistake because I upgraded to Autolamps; don't need the fog button. Used 2 weeks as I was waiting for the correct part to arrive. QuirkParts: Switch Assembly - Headlamps - Ford (SW-7633-) Properly packaged with bubble wrap, for $30 SHIPPED - OB(reasonable)O Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
Switched to the poverty caps as hubcaps are not my style (too fancy for me). No curb rash, clean faces, could use a good cleaning from brake dust on back. All connectors for the lug nuts are present and solid. QuirkParts DG1Z-1130-A (each) Selling all 4, properly packaged with foam separating, for $ SOLD Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. Please review the photos thoroughly as what you see is what you get. Accepting PayPal only please. I only ship UPS for tracking and insurance purposes, for both of our protection. I will insure the shipment for total price paid, including shipping.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a set of 3rd row power seats for my 2011 Explorer. The right side seat broke last year. I went to the dealership and they told me the best and easier way to fix it would be to find a set of used seats and swap the whole 3rd row. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know where I could find one. I'm in Canada, but I would also buy in the USA. Colour does not matter. Have a Great day! Thanks
For sale 2016-2019 interceptor utility. Go Rhino push bar , excellent condition no scratches or scuffs. $250 also for sale rear trunk area cage great condition Bolts behind rear seats to existing bolts. $150 also havis rear truck window bars , brand new in box never installed. $120 item located California 91040. No shipping Can ship havis window bars only at your expense
Back