November 17-18 Truckhaven Run! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 17-18 Truckhaven Run!

It looks like I'll be joining you Brian. Char wants to get rid of me that weekend :D So no worries about the dogs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick said:
It looks like I'll be joining you Brian. Char wants to get rid of me that weekend :D So no worries about the dogs.

Rick you should just stay at t-haven till the next weeknd :D Just have char meet you there. The yota gets good milage ;)

I wish... but we can't get anyway to stay with the pups over Thanksgiving this year...

Ok where is Truckhaven and how do i get there. Do i need a lifted x, mine has tt and shackles

thanks
chris

Ok where is Truckhaven and how do i get there. Do i need a lifted x, mine has tt and shackles

thanks
chris

It's off Hwy 86 next to the Salton Sea...Mapquest Salton City, it's adjacent to Truckhaven.

You can also read the 2007 Truckhaven run discussion thread which has directions and other info.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167764

Stockers are more than welcome there as the terrain is anywhere from mild to wild. Depending on the type of rigs that show up there is usually a stocker and a big dog run.

So who else would like to join us out there November 17-18?

I'm at "Probable" for both weekends. :thumbsup:

I'm at "Probable" for both weekends. :thumbsup:

Bill Whenever you come out next I'll bring the your Tiki with me.:thumbsup: Thanks again for letting me borrow it.;)

Aye Bill... Do you have any photos of your current inventory of tiki's? I might just make this a business trip for you:D

Rick, I can email you a pic or two after this weekend, I have a couple to finish first. Do you have a certain size in mind? Or you can go to firemountaintikis.com to see a nice selection of past and current tikis.:D Jefe has been reworking my site, and it's looking good.:cool: I owe him a tiki now!

Steve, that's cool, just don't place it near the firewood pile!;)

Img_0003_6.png

2nd one from the left. We like that guy... Is he still around??

No, but I can recreate one. How big do you want?

About the same size would be great.

Count me in as a probable.:dunno: It all depends if they cancel a seminar I have programed on Nov. 16-17th in Puerto Rico.

Count me in as a probable.:dunno: It all depends if they cancel a seminar I have programed on Nov. 16-17th in Puerto Rico.

Well I just got the call. The seminar is a go. I guess I'll have to wait till December to wheel.:fire: I can't say no to work. As a independent contractor if I don't work I don't eat. :mad:

Well I just got the call. The seminar is a go. I guess I'll have to wait till December to wheel.:fire: I can't say no to work. As a independent contractor if I don't work I don't eat. :mad:

No Thanksgiving weekend either Tom?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No Thanksgiving weekend either Tom?

No, I have to do the family thing. Family is complaining I never spend time with them. I'm keeping the weekend of December 8-9 clear. Can you make it that weekend?

Back