November 17-18 Truckhaven Run! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

November 17-18 Truckhaven Run!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm on my way out the door... I might spend the night at Quartzite if they have their big flea market going on. If not I'm just going straight to T-haven for some R&R before you guys show up:D

Cya!!:chug:

Brian,

Would bring an extra towel for Rick. He forgot one. He said he'd even wash it and ship it back.

Char

I hope to get out there before dark on Fri. see ya guys there;)

Pulled a long day for work today and finished what I needed. Just need to pack up and head out. Should be out there early afternoon.

have fun fellas!
Someday I will be back there

Have a good time out there guys....see some of you next week.

..Oh, and see if you can talk some sense into Mr. "I don't want to push it any more, I'm selling my truck." :crazy:

Brian,

Would bring an extra towel for Rick. He forgot one. He said he'd even wash it and ship it back.

Char

I got the PM, I hope I remember to bring an extra for him, I usually forget something on every trip.

Hey guys keep a eye out I heard on the news that there is going to be a metor shower on saturday day night. Should be awsome out there! :thumbsup:

Hey guys keep a eye out I heard on the news that there is going to be a metor shower on saturday day night. Should be awsome out there! :thumbsup:
Clear skies, meteor shower, awsome!
I really gotta remember to bring Rick a towell, otherwise there might be a full moon out there as well..............Oh, Man, now I got a visual of Rick skipping around the fire in the buff trying to dry off..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Tear my eyes out of my head, please, somebody, HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:salute:

Clear skies, meteor shower, awsome!
I really gotta remember to bring Rick a towell, otherwise there might be a full moon out there as well..............Oh, Man, now I got a visual of Rick skipping around the fire in the buff trying to dry off..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Tear my eyes out of my head, please, somebody, HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:salute:

Brian....You need a vacation! :p:

You got that right. Actually I need two small vacations, one this weekend, one next weekend.:thumbsup: :p:

Sounds good, so will have two buses out there next weekend:p: I'll be trailering again. :D

Have a good time guys;)

It was hot out there. Good time though. Rick spun his rear 8.8 center section friday night about 15 minutes into the night run. I also broke a front shaft trying to pull Brian away from a bank. I also was over heating cause the fan clutch took a crap on me. Went to the junkyard this afternoon and got a new shaft. The new fan clutch is here as well. I plan on fixing it thursday before the big meal.

Rick spun his rear 8.8 center section friday night about 15 minutes into the night run.

:eek:

:ttiwwp:

Boy, that's got to suck. Did you get it back in place, then re-weld the plugs and around the tubes, or did he put it on the trailer, and said "Isn't this Tom's job?"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back