• Register Today It's free!

need an owners manual?

FordLover

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT
I've got a couple laying around here (the dealer kept giving me manuals trying to get closer to my year model)

So I've got an 03 and an 04, manual, maintaince guide, warning card, etc. including a zippered pouch.

I'm NOT selling these, but I will require a few dollars for media mail and an envelope. (getting married early next year, saving every penny for house down payment and trying to get rid of extra junk laying around the house).

If you happen to be in the Houston area, or Dallas area, you may meet me at my convenience and I'll give you which ever one you need, free of course.

These are clean/like new stored indoor smoke free home.

Email me FastTaurusSHO@aol.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Email sent for the 03' if still available:thumbsup:

TsaktuO

Email sent for the 03' if still available:thumbsup:

TsaktuO

Got ya Mark. Let me know when you drop the check in the mail, I'll keep my eye out for it.

I have a soft copy (pdf file) of a 2003 Explorer if anyone needs. Just pm me your email address.

mark, got it today. I'll be sending it out hopefully today.

Got it today. Thanks so much for taking the time to offer this. I really appreciate it.

Have a good one!
TsaktuO

Got it today. Thanks so much for taking the time to offer this. I really appreciate it.

Have a good one!
TsaktuO

Hey sure thing!, Glad I could help out.

Back