Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

110 gallons?! :eek: I'd hate to have to pay to fill that!

BTW, did you mention yet whether it was the Power Stroke or V10 engine?

Yeah i hate having to pay to fill this 5 times a week, its 2000gal! But i do get a sweet deal on fuel, because i buy so much at a time.

Yeah i hate having to pay to fill this 5 times a week, its 2000gal! But i do get a sweet deal on fuel, because i buy so much at a time.
Lets wheel that rig, bring it and we won't need any gas all weekend!!!! Beats burning Christmas trees.:p:

Jefe, hows the SNOW out there??:confused:
At work we had about a minute of it, and we all ooo'd and ahhh'd, and then it turned to rain. :( But all the mountains are covered, and the I-5 was shut down tonight 5 miles north. The trucks were backed up for many, many miles. :rolleyes:

Is there a thread explaining why they cancelled the run? I heard it was because of so called evironmentalists..
Nevermind, I found it
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176853&highlight=corva+truckhaven
What a bunch of crap......now they are trying to get this land purchased by the state for an addition to BOrrego State Park. That would mean it would be closed.

Brian I read that thread before I posted. My question is this they canceled there trip because they where meeting in a group right. So if we meet as a group what will happen is my question.

No porblem, we're just friends going camping together.

The organized runs they are talking about have vendors and planned/marked trail runs such as CORVA and TDS. We'll be just fine.

According to the CORVA website, CORVA's lawyers advised them to cancel the run until things are straightened out (hopefully:( ).

Sweet thats what i wanted to know, thanks Colin. Brian sorry if i was rude in my reply that wasn't my intention.

Sweet thats what i wanted to know, thanks Colin. Brian sorry if i was rude in my reply that wasn't my intention.

No problem, I did not take it as being rude.

So this pic is from TDS last year, but I saw it on FSB and we are in it. I don't remember who was standing next to me but up at the top left next to the spotlight is me with the blue sweatshirt on. :D

gu2k3577.jpg

sorry...I'm bored. :eek:

What, no one is going to post "two weeks to the run!"

:bounce:Whoo Hoo 2 weeks to go!!!!!!:bounce:

there that should make everybody happy;)

btw 94explorer2x4 just how much does one of them pallets weight??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So this pic is from TDS last year, but I saw it on FSB and we are in it. I don't remember who was standing next to me but up at the top left next to the spotlight is me with the blue sweatshirt on. :D

From what I can remember it was me, Brian, Sarah,Winter and and I think John...Jefe was there for bit I think but had to retrieve his plane in the crowd.

Back