Truckhaven Pot Luck Sign-Up | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Pot Luck Sign-Up

Side Dishes

'Not so Famous' Potato Salad - Froader

:( I forgot about Mrs. FAKRWEE's potato salad.

How about some Cheesy Potatos. I'll just need a place to warm them up. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( I forgot about Mrs. FAKRWEE's potato salad.

How about some Cheesy Potatos. I'll just need a place to warm them up. :)

Microwave, or regular oven? I'm sure we can find someplace to heat them up..

I'm glad to see no baked beans on the list - for some reason, Blazing Saddles and the 'wow wee' scene around the fire comes to mind..

i'll need an oven. I'm sure with the 4-6 campers/motorhomes that will be there, I'll be able to con one of you for some oven time. :D

Just be careful colin, you don't want to become a Trader or anything:p:

I'm glad to see no baked beans on the list - for some reason, Blazing Saddles and the 'wow wee' scene around the fire comes to mind..

I think the beans were a DWD contribution on previous potlucks.:fart:

Shakin' the bush, boss, shakin' the bush.

So, we could do the Dutch Oven cobbler again - but it looks like we need something in the Snacks/Appetizers section.

So, we could do the Dutch Oven cobbler again - but it looks like we need something in the Snacks/Appetizers section.

"Screw the snacks!
WE WANT COBBLER! WE WANT COBBLER! WE WANT COBBLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As the crowd cheers.

You want me to bring the large bottle of Patron Silver?

Didn't you know the best Tequilas come in a box like fine wine?

Gopher,

Can you ever have enough Tequila?

Me and The Capt'n are good friends not me and Jose.

So adult beverages are ok as long as where not wheeling?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As long as you are 21 and up and dont become a mad or pissed off drunk who loses their sence of humer cause we will probably make fun of you. Usually it starts after the night run which is after dinner. Not on the trail. It is defently not a drinking fest. I dont think we have had anyone really puke from drinking at our events except for maybe Charlie but I dont know if he did. Some drink no alcohol some have a drink or two and some have enough to have a good buzz. keep it under control dont drink and drive and its not a big deal. Also dont forget to bring a bunch of firewood.

Back