• Register Today It's free!

My Surprise!

sncwfo99

Reaction score
City, State
Glasford, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94' Sport 99 Durango
I'm pissed!!!! I get home Friday after being gone all week to find the front bumper on my EX twisted into the rough shape of a pretzel. So I ask my wife if she has seen it and I get oh yeah I forgot to tell to you about that. Seems her cousin and the boyfriend buried thier beloved trailblazer out in a field while trying to find someplace to .... well ya know, and then thought it would be a good idea to use my truck to pull thiers out. So I go outside to look over the damage, the bumper is way beyond repair. Then I start wondering what else did they do to it? Start checking over the rest of the body seems to be okay, look underneath, don't see anything out of place, open the doors inside looks okay, and then I started it. I don't have any freaking oil pressure, all of the lifters are completely flat! Here I go running back inside, hunt the wife down, she sees the look on my face and knows I'm not a happy camper. What's wrong she says, me....I don't have any oil pressure, her.......WHAT? me....yeah, what the hell did they do? her.....I dont know. So she calls her cousin to find out. All I can get out of her is it ran fine for us. ME.......well it's not fine now, but I know that it was fine when I parked it. On top of all that her boyfriend keeps avoiding me. I want to know what happened so I know better what to look for and he won't talk. Any suggestions from the members here would be greatly appreciated to help me out, feel free to suggest ways for me to get even with them too. sorry about this being long and for the bad grammar, english never was one of my better subjects.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its ok im bad at english too...You really dont want to go to far with this because there is the wife that you dont want to make mad. You need to contact him at there house and just ask them what happoned. Thats all i know to do...Not sure if you want to take legal action aginst them.

How steep wat the hill they were going up to make the oil pump go dry?

I wa thinking more along the lines of hiding thier blazer in the city somewhere and sending them on a wild goose chase. I really have no idea if it was a hill or not, can't get any answers from them. When I started my ex up Sat. (did acouple of times) my oil gauge would start to come up like normal and then drop right back down. I hope it's just some sludge that came loose and plugged the filter up from the motor being over revved. If it's not to cold I will work on it this wkend.

How did they get your keys? Did your wife give them permission to take your rig while you were gone? My old lady knows better then to let anyone drive my rig. Or at least I hope she does! Hope everything works out for you. Just don't do anything stupid that you will regret.
Good luck!
JIGA

How did they get your keys? Did your wife give them permission to take your rig while you were gone? My old lady knows better then to let anyone drive my rig. Or at least I hope she does! Hope everything works out for you. Just don't do anything stupid that you will regret.
Good luck!
JIGA
The Mexican (wife) gave them the keys. I guess this all happened about 01:30 in the morning. She knows better now, and I didn't have to say a word to her about it. I'm not gonna do anything stupid, just as long as they make good on everything.

The Mexican (wife) gave them the keys. I guess this all happened about 01:30 in the morning. She knows better now, and I didn't have to say a word to her about it. I'm not gonna do anything stupid, just as long as they make good on everything.

I forgot to mention that they were three sheets to the wind at the time too, so I should probably consider myself lucky that they didn't put it on it's lid. anyways, I'm just venting here.

i think its time to add the battery kill switch too. Sorry to hear about it

I forgot to mention that they were three sheets to the wind at the time too, so I should probably consider myself lucky that they didn't put it on it's lid. anyways, I'm just venting here.

your lucky it still runs. with the radio playing and them being drunk they wouldent notice it knocking. i would feel like i was rapped if someone did that to me

change/check oil&filter.

Hey we have all done stupid sh#t. A bottle of hooch, Your old lady, A 4x4, private woods nearby. We have all been there. And I can also (somewhat) understand them asking your wife for the keys to pull there drunk ***** out with your X. But he needs to be a man and own up to what he has done.
Time to pay the piper!

Wow... that stressed me too... I would be livid if anyone drove my truck when I didn't know about it, let alone did something like that to it... But I agree, send him the bill for the repairs... Good luck with the repairs...

Speaking of hooch. It is time for me to get off of it for the night. You know how you get a check mark next to the threads that you are subscribed to. Well In the new post section I have almost half the board light up with check marks. Time to get a life LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back