cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgriffin's '98 NJ pre-runner build! WAS SOLD

Well after Truck Haven and talking to Stic-o. I have decided to go SAS and full width. I just bought a 79 Bronco w/ Dana 44 from a guy out of Utah, for $400 for the whole thing. I am going to have ?s so get ready her I come!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

why not the Dixon kit up front?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

There are a few beaches on the east with dunes n stuff -- but obviosly nothing like the deserts out west :D

it still wont be a jersey crawler.

I like the idea. I think if it will flex go for it.

WTF! :wtf: I don't check this thread for a few days...and now your doing a desert truck.:confused: ... for the east coast.....:crazy:

Good luck man:p:

Hey how much was your quote for the cage, if you don't mind me asking...a HP d44 for cage dosn't sound like a smart deal....well not for the guy buliding the cage anyway:D

WTF! :wtf: I don't check this thread for a few days...and now your doing a desert truck.:confused: ... for the east coast.....:crazy:

Good luck man:p:

Hey how much was your quote for the cage, if you don't mind me asking...a HP d44 for cage dosn't sound like a smart deal....well not for the guy buliding the cage anyway:D

A case of coronas with the limes, the guy is a really good buddy of mine. He has a 72 bronco the 44 is going into.

You will need 20+ inches of travel if you ever plan on driving in New York. :p:

Looks good. :thumbsup:

LOL thanks :D

Mad Flex. What now Iz...>>>> lol

What are the anti-roll/squat #'s on that? And roll center #s?

I do like the 4-lugged rims -- and that dog in the background.. looks lazy, lazy dog :D

Mad Flex. What now Iz...>>>> lol
Yeah I'm thinking its gotta be those 4-lugged wheels, gotta swap mine out for those.

Thanks for pointing out the dog.

:thumbsup:

Yeah I'm thinking its gotta be those 4-lugged wheels, gotta swap mine out for those.

You need the tires to.

You need the tires to.
You dont think I can run the 36" SXs on those rims?
Cauz I think I might be able to, just double beadlock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back