Badlands June 29, 30, July 1st

dman726749

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
As the title states there will be a run at the badlands on that weekend at the Badlands off road park in Attica Indiana....hope you can make it, and please post up if you plan to make it. It should be a pretty mild weekend so stockers are definetly welcome, as my truck is definetly not capable enough to take on the hard stuff, so I have no problem keeping to the easy trails and just having an enjoyable weekend..plus there is the quary where you can make things as hard as you want.
www.badlandsoffroad.com

Attending:

Dman726749
Kert0307

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Like I said, about 75% sure I will be there.

Anyone?

Come on Mountaineergreen, you know you want to test out your new front axle...

Ok, I'm go'n officailly now. I'll be driving up friday, camping, and wheeling Sat.

Anyone else?

i have posted this over on rrorc, but not much interest over there either....what about your local jeepers kert?

Hokie? what hapened to you? i thought you wanted to go?

....what about your local jeepers kert?

Well, I went over to the site, (I haven't posted there for like 4 months) and they took the off-road forum part off of the site... It's now a hunting/fishing/camping site only I guess...

I've been asking people I know that have 4x4's if thet want to go, so far most of them seem to have plans for the 4th I think...

posted something up on www.ci4wi.org most of them are pretty modified though, so I don't know how much interest there will be.

Hokie? what hapened to you? i thought you wanted to go?

I do/did, but I don't think I can make that weekend :( Its looking like I'll be in New Mexico for work. It depends on what pans out in the next week. (Gotta train my replacement)

if i was done with my swap by then id be up but i doubt i'll be done by then... but say if it were in the end of august... that would be a different story ;)

I do/did, but I don't think I can make that weekend :( Its looking like I'll be in New Mexico for work. It depends on what pans out in the next week. (Gotta train my replacement)

that sucks...weasel out of it:D if you can make it great...if not....we can always go when you are free...just let me know when...:thumbsup:

anyone else interested...i know there are more of you out there....:salute:

Don't know if i'd wanna drive that far and wheel when i need a new cam position sensor and new wheel bearings....with my luck i'd probably break something. Otherwise i'd be all for it.

So where are you going to camp at?

attica family campground...right outside the gate to the badlands...7 bucks per night.....its just a big open field really with some fire pits and picknick tables scattered around...haha

that sucks...weasel out of it:D if you can make it great...if not....we can always go when you are free...just let me know when...:thumbsup:

anyone else interested...i know there are more of you out there....:salute:

Yeup, I'll be in New Mexico

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well that sucks hoke, if ya want to go before you move to co, just let me know and we can head up for a day trip or whatever.....

kert...jsut so you know, you will need some sort of orange flag on your truck that extends over the roof....I use a bicycle safety flag zip tied to my antenna ( kinda redneck i know). they sell flags there, but they are like 10 bucks....

Back