Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven for Thanksgiving '07

Well, it looks like I am out - AGAIN!

My son is coming down from college with his fiance. I was in Moab the first time he brought her down to visit the family.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am downgraded to maybe, as i went to hollywood last night and bought a studio lighting setup. Got a great deal on speedotron lights, but it may be pretty tough to slide an offroading trip past the wifey the same week.....

I hope no one else drops out of this group, there have been too many people become no-goes already. And brother of jefe, i was especially looking forward to seeing your Jeep, and so was my dad if he made it. But there's always next time.

I really want to go, so does my little boy. may have to have him give the wife a few puppy dog eyes to soften her up.....

I'm still going. I'm leaving the house Friday (once I clean up from the T-day dinner). I expect to be there some time friday afternoon (its a 6+ hour drive)

~Mark

I am still a maybe depends on how much $$$$ i have left next week

I really want to go, so does my little boy. may have to have him give the wife a few puppy dog eyes to soften her up.....

What does he have to do to let you bring the 4wd blazer?:p:

we're still in. we have the bronco this time too.

glad to see you have an avatar now, matt

glad to see you have an avatar now, matt

Ya, i thought it was about time. And the $20 is well worth it, and i don't think i'll be going to another forum anytime soon.

BTW, i love your new avatar, is there a place to see a fullsize picture?

Well I'm still in. I will be leaving San Jose early Friday Morning. I wil be coming down alone so if anyone is gonna need a ride along I will have a couple free seats. :cool:

I was wondering how I would get there from the I-10. And Are we going to be on Channel 4??

...froader, i got two big o big foots you can borrow...:D

Ya, i thought it was about time. And the $20 is well worth it, and i don't think i'll be going to another forum anytime soon.

BTW, i love your new avatar, is there a place to see a fullsize picture?

its a frame from the video on the "return from azusa canyon" thread. i just used some sort of microsoft thing that was on jims computer to get the frame as a still image and messed around with the "effects" i could do with it. next time im at jims ill load it to the explorer forum photos.

colin you make me sad :(

O that reminds me, i never watched the videos, i just glanced at the pics and forgot to go back for the videos.

C'mon Froader, I am finally making it down here and it makes me :( that you won't make it.

I'm sorry Kevin, I just can't afford it. Especially with going to Glamis last weekend and gas being 3.37/gallon with a v10. Not to mention my tires, and yes I know people have offered tires, but then I have to get mine dismounted, then new ones mounted...bleh...

Since we are staying somewhere different this time.. I need a map like last time..

Once I get on 86 @ Brawley (heading north) where do I go?

I saw the one pic above (from the plane) but I don't know where that turn off is (or even if it is off 86 or s22)

~Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back