• Register Today It's free!

Finally got my Beadlocks done....

sureshot40sw

Reaction score
City, State
L.A. -- Lower Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 SAS sport
I ordered these from greatlakeoffroad.com awhile back and took forever to decide on what wheels to use... I decided on some Bart IMCA wheels cuz they are cheap, strong and have a large valve stem that points to the center intead of the outside... no way to knock this one off.... :thumbsup:

the wheels are 15x8 with a 3" backspace... they measure out at 9" wide with the locks....

it only took two half days to get em built... it took longer for the paint to dry.... :D

and if anbody interested, I can build another set... (different pattern of course :cool: )

valve stem hole

100_0779.jpg

inner ring welded on

100_0812.jpg

FINALLY on the ground

100_0868.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks nice.

Do you know of those wheels are available in 8 lugs?

Nice choice on the wheels. Color combo is good too. :thumbsup:

Quick Q. Any idea how many inches is your front axle moved forward? Oh, I guess I can check the build thread, if it's in there.

svande8952 right?

Looks nice.

Do you know of those wheels are available in 8 lugs?

nope... only 5 lug...... 5x4.5 , 5x5 and 5x5.5

Froader.....thanks...... no idea on how far forward.... I'm thinkin about moving a tad farther before too long anyway to fit some 38-39.5's...

and yup... svande...

next project.... f150 rear tank and T&M doubler...

how ya like the new root rash by the taillight.... tore up a BUNCH of stuff that weekend.... :D

il be ordering a set from GLO around x-mas time, finish the work on the doubler shifter setup so I can copy it. :D

shifter is DONE !!!! :D

fitnin to go pickup a rear F150 gas tank to start the swap...

Back