22"s on an 94 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

22"s on an 94 XLT

I have a quick question. Would 22"s fit on a 94 Exploder XLT? My gfs brother is getting rid of his 02 Avalanche to trade it for the new Camero when it comes out. Would his bolt pattern fit mine? Also how do you tell if his rims are possibly universal lug? Sorry... I’m a noob to rimz. :D Thanx

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea im pretty sure that the bolt pattern is wayyyy diff i think there 6 lug most chevys trucks are!

so im goin to say no
but try it jack up ur truck and his and take a wheel off and swap!

wayyyy diff i think there 6 lug most chevys trucks are!

!

Wow, you speak like Yoda...;)

No, those rims are six lug and an Explorer is five lug with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern. No half-ton truck or greater wheel will fit on an Explorer. You need to look at Jeeps, Rangers, Explorers, and two wheel drive Toyotas to name a few.

yea im pretty sure that the bolt pattern is wayyyy diff i think there 6 lug most chevys trucks are!

so im goin to say no
but try it jack up ur truck and his and take a wheel off and swap!

Yeah I could give that a try. You think 22s would fit though? Not worth going threw all that if they wont fit anyways.

like greenbeer said no

Wow, you speak like Yoda...;)

No, those rims are six lug and an Explorer is five lug with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern. No half-ton truck or greater wheel will fit on an Explorer. You need to look at Jeeps, Rangers, Explorers, and two wheel drive Toyotas to name a few.

yoda huh???lol

22's would probably fit with really low profile tires. 20's work much better without a lift or trimming.

hahaha, J/P

lol its all good!

you can buy 5 to 6 lug adapters on eBay.

Back