Cold But Still Elite | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cold But Still Elite

So, I found this today(9/5/08) and saw how cluttered it was and how upset it made me. So I took it upon my self to fix it up and kinda make it like a time line. I hope I get dates too :) So here we go please tell me what you think!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7/29/07 - This is an hour after I got my truck home from the dealership. I had not even shown my Mom the truck at this point in time. Most of you know my truck from what it looks like now. It has changed a lot Along with me, that was 4 months after getting out of the 2 month long trip in the hospital. Coma, Brain surgery, Arm rebuild, much more. So I had gained a lot of weight...Much skinnier now :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/9/07 - I had got my new head lights in the mail and put some cheap lights on the bumper. At this point it was de-badged and the tail lights were tinted black. I think I had made up my mind on the Black and White theme.

10/13/07 - Just put my Flames on =-D

10/28/07 - Working on the blue theme on the inside.

11/21/07 - Fender Bender, it does not look to bad on my end. $2000 in damage to my truck. I was sandwiched! A ***** in a Mercedes hit me damn hard pushing me into an Van. Oh well what can you do?

12/12/07 - Got my truck back from the body shop. They were very nice to me! They painted everything to match on my truck! Yay!

Christmas of 2007 - Got my 12,000K fog light. I had my 6,000k head light just forgot to add them into the time line! HIDs

1/5/08 - I have had lights in since right around the time I bought my truck but I finished it all up here! More to the Blue inside theme.

1/9/08 - Safari Bar!

1/22/08 - My Grill!

2/5/08 - Just a beautiful picture of my truck!

5/30/08 - Got my first performance mod...More to come in time!

7/1/08 - This is the sub I put in the truck...Little harder thump!

8/4/08 - Inside of my truck, also complete no big mods to come.

8/14/08 - This is my truck from the front/outside its done no more big mods to come.

9/6/08 - This I just too kinda a before and after affect? For me and my rig! Hope you enjoy! Yes I know its a funny look on my face but I'm all about the funny look!

9/17/08 - I thought I would post this here! I won a banner contest and you can see it up there^ It wont be up there for ever so here it is again...

NewBannerTest6.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

10/6/08 - OK! So its the first real snow fall here in Anchorage it is a little early but oh well!

10/9/08 - SO my TMH are in along with my Flowmaster! For all the info please fallow the link!
TMH + FlowMaster = Happiness

10/12/08 - Ok so here is my first ever sound clip! For my TMH...Flowmast 40...MAC Intake all working together! It sounds mean from the out side but you can barley the inside just what I wanted!

Ok so thats all the big points in time I can think of you can kinda see how my truck progressed in time. Sorry about the spelling and grammar, Cheers
:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice looking ride man! I love the chevy wheels!

I love the black headlights/corners. Thinking about picking up a pair. Where'd you get em'? eBay? and how good are they in terms of quality and light output?

I love the black headlights/corners. Thinking about picking up a pair. Where'd you get em'? eBay? and how good are they in terms of quality and light output?

Quality I have had no problems what so ever...Yes Ebay...Light out put is great haha! Dude I'm in love them them!

nice limited u got there danny it looks awesome keep up the good work

I love the 2nd picture.

You know, my buddies 1992 chevy 1500 has those same hubcaps;)

:D

Oh god, here we go...

I know the story, just had to say that:D

Nice truck!

I now understand the deal with winter rims, I've been in Mi for 10 days and seen a bunch of rust in cars, not cool!
2nd pic looks like a brochure :thumbsup:

I wonder how would those black headlights would look on mine...

Those new pics are pretty sweet!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I now understand the deal with winter rims, I've been in Mi for 10 days and seen a bunch of rust in cars, not cool!
2nd pic looks like a brochure :thumbsup:

I wonder how would those black headlights would look on mine...

Lucky they doe not salt the roads here in Anchorage and I have no rust on my truck at all...

Back